Our greatest asset is our team of dedicated and diligent staff. We feel that each development we complete is an achievement that adds value for all stakeholders. To date, Lazercor can boast an excellent track record in successful projects.
On average, our staff account for R500-million property development per year, without their support we would not achieve this kind of success
• Postgraduate Diploma in Property Studies UCT
• Project Management Diploma, UCT
• Management Development Programme, US
• National Diploma in Civil Engineering, CT
Mark is a successful businessman and property developer who has exceptional project management and business management skills. He has successfully led Lazercor Developments (Pty) Ltd to become an industry-leading property development firm.
• CA (SA)
Michael is a qualified chartered accountant his fields of expertise include project finance, tax consulting and financial management.
He completed his articles 1987 then spent four years with the South African Revenue Service. He then joined a private bank as a project and corporate finance consultant, being involved in structured lending finance transactions to the corporate sector. He completed his Postgraduate Higher Diploma in Taxation then joined an auditing firm in Cape Town as a tax manager in 1995. Shortly there after he was made partner Michael joined Lazercor 2003.
• B.Rek – University of Stellenbosch
• Hons.B.Compt – Unisa
• Articles - Theron du Toit
• A+tech – New Frontiers
• Estate Agent Course – Pam Golding
Fanie completed his BCom Honours in 1989, entering the private sector as a financial manager. In 2001, he joined the property and construction industry and a became member of the Lazercor team. Fanie has extensive experience in property accounting and as our Financial Manager he provides invaluable support to our teams. Fanie ensures that the financial operations and investment entities that make up the Lazercor Group are effectively and efficiently managed.
• Civil Engineering construction. (2013, 2015, 2017 – 2018)
• National Diploma: Civil Engineering. Cape Peninsula University of Technology. (Since 2016)
• Registered Candidate Civil Engineering Technician, with the Engineering Council of South Africa. (Since 2018)
Areas of Expertise:
• Quality Control
• Project Communication Systems
• Construction Management
• Report writing
• Quantity Surveying 2013, 2015 – 2019
• Maintenance Contractor, 2019 – 2020
• Property Management, 2020 - Current
• National Diploma in Building, Cape Peninsula University of Technology (2015)
• Bachelor of Technology in Quantity Surveying, Cape Peninsula University of Technology (2016)
• NQF4: Real Estate (2021)
Area of Expertise
• Tenant relations
• Budget forecasting and planning
• Budget control
• Lease management
• Sales and marketing
• Report writing
• Procuring and negotiating